- Monthly tuition rates are available for 30, 45 and 60 lessons taught once per week. Ask about our sibling discount!
- Serving the Los Angeles area – Culver City, Venice, Santa Monica, West Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, San Gabriel Valley, Downtown Los Angeles, Los Feliz, West Hollywood, Silverlake, Pasadena, Glendale, Hollywood, North Hollywood, Alhambra, Palms, Mid-Wilshire, Malibu, Mid-City, South Bay, Long Beach, Marina Del Rey, Inglewood, Playa Vista, Westchester, and South Los Angeles.
Why choose us?
There are many choices of schools around, so why choose us over the rest?
- Our teachers are hand-picked and vetted and all have a a University Level Music Education at reputable schools all over the country and the world.
- Teachers come to your home and teach lessons; convenient for parents and students alike
- Teachers are dedicated to teaching but are also avid performers, composers and active in their fields so they are always continuing their musical education
- Individual attention is given to scheduling and other administrative matters, so teachers can just focus on teaching!
What you can expect
To get the most out of the private lesson experience, students, teachers and parents work together to create a positive and effective learning atmosphere. Working together facilitates the highest level of progress and achievement for students, guided by their teachers, supported by their parents and guardians. Please read on to learn how the three pillars of the music learning experience compliment each other to create amazing musicians!
- Maintain regular practice during week to the best of his or her abilities within time restraints.
- Always have all books and material at each lesson.
- Maintain a record of amount of time practiced and complete weekly written assignments.
- Bring up any practice difficulties or obstacles with either teacher or parent in order to address issue effectively.
- Keep nails trimmed and refrain from eating or drinking during lesson, with the exception of water.
- Give weekly assignments for setting regular progress goals.
- Create a customized learning plan for each student that is adaptable for necessary changes.
- Supply new material, repertoire and learning tools to supplement student’s musical enrichment.
- Arrive on time and in the event of any unexpected tardiness, inform parents via administrators.
- Inform administrators and parents of any behavioral problems or lesson difficulties in order to properly address issues.
- Become involved with student’s practice and help to establish regular practice habits.
- Provide a well maintained piano or keyboard in an area of home that will facilitate an effective learning environment.
- Maintain clear and prompt communication with teacher regarding goals and expectations for student’s progress.
- Prompt and clear communication with administrator for any scheduling matters is requested.
- Learn with their child if possible!
There is a reduced fee for lessons if they are taught at the teacher's home. Please inquiry directly for rates and availability.